Identification of the Service Provider:
In order to comply with the regulations on electronic commerce, we indicate below our identification data as service providers and owners of this website:
Company name: BCN Congress, S.L.
NIF (VAT number): ES-B65336141
Address: C / Alacant 16, Nave 4, 08940 de Cornellà de Llobregat (Barcelona)
Registration details: Barcelona Trade Register in Volume 41930, Folio 61, Page B396033, 2nd entry
At BCN Congress we are dedicated to the organisation, design and assembly of all kinds of congresses, exhibitions, promotional events, fairs and similar, as well as the rental of exhibition furniture.
Scope of the Legal Notice and Conditions of Use:
Please, as a user of this website, read this Legal Notice in which we establish the General Conditions that regulate both access and navigation, as well as the use of the contents of Bcncongress.com.
We inform you that in addition to these General Conditions regulated in this Legal Notice, we may establish particular conditions that regulate the use of specific services offered through this website. In case of discrepancy between what is established in these General Conditions and the particular conditions that regulate a specific service, the particular conditions established for the specific service will prevail (due to the principle of speciality).
From this website you will be able to access a multitude of articles, information and data (hereinafter “the contents”) which are the property of Bcncongress.com. As a user you agree to make appropriate use of the website and the contents that Bcncongress.com offers through its website. By way of illustration, but not limitation, the user is prohibited from using the website:
- Engaging in activities that are illicit, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order.
- Disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic or illegal nature, or in support of terrorism or against human rights.
- Cause damage to the physical and logical systems of Bcncongress.com, its suppliers or third parties, introduce or spread computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that may cause the aforementioned damage.
- Attempt to access and, where appropriate, use the e-mail accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages.
- Any use of the website other than that authorised is expressly prohibited.
Bcncongress.com reserves the right to withdraw all comments and contributions from users which infringe on respect for personal dignity, which are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, which threaten youth or children, public order or security, or which, in its opinion, are not suitable for publication.
In any case, Bcncongress.com will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through the web, blog, social networks or other participation tools that may be created.
All rights to the contents of this website belong to Bcncongress.com, except those belonging to its clients, partners or content providers.
As a user, you can view and display the content of the website on the screen of a computer, tablet, smartphone or equivalent device, store that content in electronic format in the internal memory of the device (but not on a server or memory device connected to the Internet) or print a copy of the content for your personal and non-commercial use, while still maintaining all information related to intellectual property rights.
Access to the website does not give you as a user any rights over the content made available by Bcncongress.com.
By way of illustration and not exhaustive, the design, images, maps, graphics, frames, banners, the software and its various codes, source and object, and other integrating elements of the website are the property of Bcncongress.com, which legitimately holds the exploitation rights over them. Consequently, as a user accessing the website, you may not under any circumstances copy, modify, distribute, transmit, reproduce, publish, license, assign, sell or transmit them in any way, or create new products or services derived from the information and elements contained herein. Only viewing and uploading for personal, non-commercial use by the user is authorised.
Any technological or technical resources, by which a third party or the user can benefit with or without profit from the contents, forms, indexes, and other formal expressions that are part of the web page, are prohibited. In particular, any alteration of the website that may affect its current content, such as links, hyperlinks, framing, or similar, is prohibited.
Any improper use of the same by persons other than their legitimate owner and without the express and unequivocal consent of the latter may be denounced and prosecuted through all the legal means existing in the Spanish and/or Community legal system.
Links are hypertext links to another website or resource.
Links from Bcncongress.com to third party websites
External links to Bcncongress.com
If any other website, user or entity wishes to establish a link or hyperlink to Bcncongress.com, this link must comply with the conditions detailed below:
- The link will go to the home page or any of its sections. The link, in any case, must be absolute and complete, taking the user with a single click to the URL of the home page or to the URL of any of the sections of the websites. The link must cover the entire screen extension of the web page.
- Under no circumstances, unless expressly authorised in writing by Bcncongress.com, may the website which establishes the link reproduce the Bcncongress.com website in any way, including it as an integral part of its website, using frames (“framing”), redirects or any other measure which involves concealing the origin of the information.
- The establishment of links to Bcncongress.com from websites containing illegal, degrading or obscene content, in violation of the law or public order, is not authorised.
Disclaimer of Liability:
Bcncongress.com does not assume any responsibility derived from the lack of veracity, integrity, updating and precision of the data or information of any nature relating to the services and products offered. The contents of the website may contain incorrect or misleading information. Bcncongress.com is not responsible, nor can it be held liable, by any means or in any way, for any incorrectness or error, or damage caused or resulting from the use of information derived from the website, or through the website, by users. The user is solely and exclusively responsible for the evaluation of the information and contents obtained through the website.
In particular, Bcncongress.com does not assume any responsibility for the veracity of the information directly originated by its clients and users, whether it be offers and/or demands, comments on the website or blog about products or services, corporate information of companies, or any other content from clients’ and users’ own documentation.
Under no circumstances will Bcncongress.com be responsible for any type of damage, loss, claim or expense of any kind, whether directly or indirectly, from the use and/or dissemination of the website or the information, from operational failures or interruptions in the service or transmission or from failures in the line in the use of the website, either by direct connection or by link or other means, constituting for all legal purposes a warning to any user that these possibilities and events may occur.
Bcncongress.com reserves the right to modify, suspend, cancel or restrict the content of the website, the links or the information obtained through it, without prior notice and without generating any type of compensation.
Bcncongress.com, in no case, assumes any responsibility as a consequence of the incorrect use of the web that the user may make, both of the information and of the products or services contained in the web.
Web analytics and use of “Cookies” and “DARD’s
When the website is accessed, text files called “Cookies” or “DARD’s” are automatically and unnoticeably generated on your computer. These files store a minimum amount of information that allows you to be recognised as a previous visitor and eventually adapt the configuration and content to your preferences when you access the website.
Guidelines for the publication of comments:
As a user on our blog, you can eventually make comments to be published. The use of this service is subject to the following clauses
- The publication of the commentary is entirely at the discretion of Bcncongress.com. As a user you accept the possibility that the comment will not be published. The non-publication of the material sent shall not give rise to any type of compensation.
- User’s responsibility. By participating in any spaces that may be set up, the user is solely responsible for the messages he or she sends through them, and guarantees Bcncongress.com total indemnity against any claim that may be made for such concepts.
- In the event that the messages contain material protected by intellectual or industrial property rights, as a user you guarantee that you are the owner thereof or have the authorisation of the owner or licence to use it. Exempting Bcncongress.com from any claim from third parties that may arise from such concepts.
- Contents: as a user you must, before publishing a message or comment, choose the appropriate space. Those messages that do not conform to the subject matter of the website contents will be deleted. In the publication of comments, no advertisements, chain letters or any other content that is not an opinion or debate on articles or news will be accepted. By using the services, as a user you declare your total agreement with these General Conditions, committing yourself not to use our channels and spaces to send messages that defame or insult, or that contain false information, that is inappropriate, abusive, harmful, pornographic, threatening, damaging the public image and/or the private life of third parties or that for any reason violates any law. Mutual respect: as a user you must respect other users, being tolerant and respectful of other users’ messages and opinions.
- Bcncongress.com may limit, to the extent that it is aware of it, access to the website of opinions, information, comments, images and, in general, any kind of material that violates the above provisions. In accordance with the above, Bcncongress.com shall be entitled to immediately suspend the provision of the service and, where appropriate, to remove the alleged or declared illegal content, at its sole discretion, or at the request of the third party concerned or the competent authority.
- Assignment of content: Bcncongress.com reserves the right to reproduce, modify, or disseminate the messages published on the website or on the blogs or social networks in accordance with the terms and means agreed upon, without the user being entitled to any type of compensation.
- Exemption from liability: Bcncongress.com is not responsible for what is published in the comments and news on the website, nor does it guarantee the truth or accuracy of any information published therein. The user who sends the messages or information is responsible for their content.
- Non-integrity of service: Bcncongress.com does not guarantee the availability or continuity of the commentary and news sections of its website and/or blog, and may modify, suspend or remove them from the website without prior notice, at any time.
- Complaint: In the event that as a user you may be affected by illegal actions, or detect a misuse of the sections of the website by other users, you may inform Bcncongress.com by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating in the subject line “moderation of user content”, so that we can proceed to moderate or eliminate them.
- Indemnity: As a user you will indemnify Bcncongress.com against any claim that may arise from the messages you have posted on the blogs or from any other conduct linked to or derived from the use of the website, blogs or social networks owned by Bcncongress.com.
Right of exclusion:
We reserve the right to deny or withdraw access to the portal and/or the services offered without prior notice, at our own request or at the request of a third party, to those users who do not comply with these conditions of use.
We will pursue the breach of these conditions, as well as any improper use of the website by exercising all civil and criminal actions available in the Spanish and / or Community law.
Modification of the present conditions and duration:
We may at any time modify the conditions determined here without any obligation of notice to users. The validity of these conditions will depend on their exposure and will remain in force until they are modified by other duly published conditions.
Applicable law and competent jurisdiction
This Legal Notice and the general conditions determined in it shall be governed by Spanish law.